Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Closet Update

The closet is not nearly as bad I thought it was going to be.  YAY!   We got the clothes bars and the holders out of the closet and the only weird thing is that the walls under where the wood was is not painted or textured.  There are a few nail holes to fill in and we need to sand down the edges of where the paint and the wood met but other then that we are good to go.

Sighhhhhhhh.  We just might be able to get this done after all.

And today I found a good sale on baby clothes at Fred Meyer's.  Half off clearance and I was able to get a few cute things and a gift for a friend's new baby for about $30.  I got a layette set that can be a gown or legged, and came with a hat, bib and booties. Two sleep gowns and two sleep sacks.  It still baffles me that baby clothes cost so much but getting things on sale makes it a bit better. 

Once the baby is born we can get clothes off craig's list, from thrift stores and resale shops and that will make me feel a lot better.





No comments:

Post a Comment