Thursday, April 8, 2010

Some questions for today

I have a few random questions that just need to be "let out", so here goes...


It is possible to not pee my pants EVERY time I sneeze? 
Why did that start now?  Three days ago I was fine.
Why do so many people assume that I am going to cut my hair once the baby arrives?
Is there some sort of Mommy memo that I didn't get?  Is short hair the standard Mommy do?
When will this cold go away?  And will my nose fall off?
Is it possible to get any work done with all the dirt in my house staring at me?  (I have already cleaned out two drawers in the kitchen, only two more and a bunch of cabinets to go.)
Did anyone else know that we had so much junk in those drawers?  And if so, why didn't anyone tell me?
How many cheap wine openers does one family need?
Are my wine glasses getting lonely?  (Dear wine glasses: it isn't you, it's the baby.)

No comments:

Post a Comment