Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The bra dilemma

So yesterday I decided to try out a new bra. My “normal” ones have an underwire and they have been fitting fine…except for one thing. When the underwire rests on the top of the belly, after 13 hours, it really starts to hurt.

I bought some nursing bras a few weeks ago, one without an underwire, and I thought I would try it out. Well, it was way tighter then when I bought it, there was no stretch to it, and without the underwire it made my boobs look weird. Not to mention that it wasn’t all the comfortable, instead of having the underwires dig into my skin, I had the whole bottom band digging in.

The only bra that is comfortable right now is the one I sleep in and it is an old, padded sports bra. And I am certainly not going wear that to work. (Although, I think that un-a-boob is better that flat, weird, kind of Madonna cone shaped boob.)

Today I am back to the underwire. And I think I might need to go bra shopping again and get something softer and with some stretch. Oh joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment