Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Messy eater

I have decided that pregnancy makes you a messy eater.  I am really not sure how this happens but it seems to have happened to me.

Yesterday I was in the store, I walked around for 10 minutes, then took my stuff up to the counter.  I pulled out my wallet and in the process I saw a peice of granola bar fly off my shirt and onto the counter.  I ate the granola bar in the car on the drive over to the store and walked around the store for 10 minutes with food on my shirt.  Great!

It seems like every time I look down there are crumbs or something on my shirt.  Last week, after lunch, I found a peice of orange, the white rind part, on the bottom half of my shirt, like under my belly.  And after dinner last night I found crumbs in my hair.

Ummm, is this some sort of weird way of getting me ready for wearing spit-up?

No comments:

Post a Comment